In March 20th, the Alliance’s member law firms had their first 2015 meeting at the Hotel Ritz Carlton in Cancun, Mexico.
At the meeting, the Alliance’s new Executive Committee was elected for a one year term.
New members of ALAE’s executive board are:
- President: Fernanda Dixo, from the Ally Lacaz Martins, Pereira Neto, Gurevich & Schoueri Advogados, of São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil;
- Vice-President: Rycharde Farah, from the Ally Farah, Gomes e Advogados S/S, of Florianópolis, State of Santa Catarina, Brazil;
- Financial Director: Wanderley Donadel, from the Ally Cerizze Donadel Advocacia Empresarial, of Uberlândia, State of Minas Gerais, Brazil;
- Director: Ubirajara Costódio Filho, from the Ally Hilú, Costódio Filho & Caron Baptista Sociedade de Advogados, of Curitiba, State of Paraná, Brazil; and
- Director: Santiago Montezanti, from the Ally Estudio Beccar Varela, of Buenos Aires, Argentina.