In March 2019 ALAE elected its Board of Directors for a one year term until Match 2020.
Board members are:
• President: Gladson Mota, from the Ally Mota & Massler Advogados, of Fortaleza, State of
• Vice-President: Paula Chaves, from the Ally Coimbra & Chaves Advogados, of Belo Horizonte, State of Minas Gerais, Brazil;
• Financial Director: Wanderley Donadel, from the Ally Romano Donadel Advogados Associados, of Uberlândia, State of Minas Gerais, Brazil;
• Director: Ricardo Vieira de Mello, from the Ally Montaury Pimenta, Machado & Vieira de Mello, of Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil;
• Director: Victor Gordilho, from the Ally Nogueira Reis Advogados, of Salvador, State of
Bahia, Brazil; and
• Director: Augusto Sávio Leó do Prado, from the Ally Prado, Castelli, Vasconcelos Sociedade de Advogados, of Aracaju, State of Sergipe, Brazil.
As former President, Ubrirajara Costódio Filho, from the Ally Hilú, Costódio & Caron Baptista Sociedade de Advogados, of Curitiba, State of Paraná, Brazil, i salso on the Board.
CEO Fernando Ceylão and Marketing Manager Larissa Costa complete ALAE’s staff.