In March 2020 the Alliance’s member law firms elected their new Executive Committee for a one year term.
Members of ALAE’s executive board are:
• President: Ricardo Vieira de Mello, from the Ally Montaury Pimenta, Machado & Vieira de Mello, of Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil;
• Vice-President: Wolmar Esteves, from the Ally Bichara Advogados, of Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil;
• Financial Director: Alexandre Gomes, from the Ally Farah, Gomes e Advogados Associados, of Florianópolis, State of Santa Catarina, Brazil;
• Director: André Xavier, from the Ally André Xavier, Machado e Fernandes Advogados, of Campo Grande, State of Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil;
• Director: Fernanda Dixo, from the Ally Lacaz Martins, Pereira Neto, Gurevich & Schoueri Advogados, of São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil; and
• Director: Fabio De Luca, from the Ally Lippert Advogados, of Porto Alegre, State of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.
As former President, Gladson Mota, from the Ally Mota Advogados, of Fortaleza, State of Ceará, Brazil, is also on the Board.
CEO Fernando Ceylão and Marketing Manager Larissa Costa complete ALAE’s staff.