In March 4th, the Alliance’s member law firms had their first 2016 meeting at Punta Del Este, Uruguay.
At the meeting, the Alliance’s new Executive Committee was elected for a one year term.
New members of ALAE’s executive board are:
- President: Rycharde Farah, from the Ally Farah, Gomes e Advogados S/S, of Florianópolis, State of Santa Catarina, Brazil;
- Vice-President: Ubirajara Costódio Filho, from the Ally Hilú, Costódio Filho & Caron Baptista Sociedade de Advogados, of Curitiba, State of Paraná, Brazil;
- Financial Director: Wanderley Donadel, from the Ally Cerizze Donadel Advocacia Empresarial, of Uberlândia, State of Minas Gerais, Brazil;
- Director: Edson Pinto, from the Ally DPLAW Sociedade de Advogados – Abílio Diniz, Pontes Pinto & Pignaneli, of Porto Velho, State of Rondônia, and Rio Branco, State of Acre; and
- Director: Eduardo Cárdenas, from the Ally Cárdenas & Cárdenas Abogados, of Bogotá, Colombia.